Early of this year, we have introduced MicroMappers new face, MicroMappers Hub. Since the MicroMappers Hub release, we have been releasing new features slowly. The current MicroMappers key features are;
- Twitter streaming and historical search data crawling. Unlike other platform, you can collect historical data + now & coming data based on the keywords.
- Facebook search on public groups & public pages
- Gdelt world news download that is associated to any crises. You can download 3w & crises image related data. It is refreshed every 15min. Almost nearby real-time dataset.
- Current hot issue keyword tracker
- Sentiment analysis on your twitter data collection – Machine Learning
- Disambiguation analysis on your twitter data collection – Machine Learning
- Gdelt Geo 2.0 api integration. Based on your keywords, the system pulls geo based data from gdelt geo2.0. Gdelt geo 2.0 api is build on Machine learning in NLP, Computer vision, Machine translation. Also, it is based on big data search.
Please see the below for GDELT Image Classifier features in MicroMappers.
Once you login, please see “Disaster Global Events” box. Then, click “Image Classifiers”
Now, you can see the current image classifier list. If you want to define your own, please click “Request New Image Classifier”. It will redirect to the configuration page. If you click on “View Map”, you can see the map with images. see the below.
This is Image Classifier configuration page. Basically, you need to fill out the form.
As you can see, amazing features are here. If you are not sure how to start, please check “Tutorial” first.
We want to hear your experience and needs. Please visit the MicroMappers Hub, give us feedback.